04 March 2011

My Top 5 Rappers of ALL TIME

Now We All Are Entitled To Our Own Opinion
... and this is mines
I'mma put my explanation on it though
.. so it won't be room to wonder
and since this is MY BLOG I'mma Do WTF I want
and These are in No Particular Order
soooo turn yo attention below..
cuz here it goes


Now I put these 2 on my top five because they spit nothin but real shit. From the worse days to the better days. That real street shit. If I was to talk to these niggaz in person it would be no different from what i hear them spit in they music. They really came from nothin. And they not worried about the mainstream hype. They don't want to change for no body. They gon be the same in or out of jail. #FREEBOOSIE.



Now I been on my Drake since Comeback season when EVERYBODY was like "that nigga in the wheelchair on Degrassi rap?" Drake's flow is ridiculous. It's like no other. He raps and sings [NO AUTOTUNE]. His punchlines are amazing. Lyrically he can't be touched. That is until I started listenin to J. Cole. And NO he's NOT on here bcuz our names are similar. Matter of fact I didn't even wanna listen to his music because I couldn't use the stage name if I became famous one day. I think J. Cole is lyrically on the same level as Drake. And they don't lie about coming from the hood. They rap about their life. When you hear that.. "Cole World" or "Uh huh.. Yeah.. Look" before the song come on for the first time, you know its finna be a hit...



You ain't got no YEEZY NIGGA?!
Kanye's lyrical intelligence never ceases to amaze me. With or without the pen. He's one of few artist that can still freestyle off the dome. and Everyone of his albums had went at least one time Platinum [yeah even 808's] and y'all blame him for being cocky.. we made him famous..


Now Wayne is on another level. Because no matter how different, how much shit seem gay about him, how many times he gon kiss his daddy, how many times he gon neglect dark skinned women.. you gon like him.. It's Weezy [FUCK'N] Baby. I think since Tha Carter.. 90% of the tracks on his album could be a single. [and the interludes are in the 10%] I probably know the lyrics to all the songs after Tha Carter


Now Unfortunately, as a child I wasn't aloud to enjoy the sounds of hip-hop. So I've only recently been able to listen to the genius of the two. But I understand why [EVERY] rapper has shouted out both of these rappers in a song.
R.I.P. Christopher Wallace & Tupac Shakur
Your words still travel through the minds of all of us..
[DEAD] or alive

No comments:

Post a Comment