02 March 2011

Bitch I'm From....


Born in raised in the state of Louisiana
as much I've moved i'll never ever ever neeever ever ever..
..forget where i'm from
back and forth from Winnsboro
to Monroe
from house to trailer
from trailer back to house
from living with grandma
to stayin with mama
this is where i gained my morals
without a father my mother took over
home alone sometimes from the job she had to do
no brothers no sisters no one but me.. not even you
but those were the good ol' days
when whoopin was the worst punishment
for not cominn home when the streetlights were on
i swear i never made that shit
Dash, Chris, Zay and Me
we fought like brothers
but when it came down to it
we'd kill for one another
Lookin back on it
i pretty much had it made
but i wanted so much more
because of what other kids parents got paid
but sooner or later we had to move out the country


to what seemed like the biggest city ever
DUVAL County is my new home
i thought it wouldn't last forever...
6 years in that city
i had the tightest crew
Tory, Toto, Mannie, Shad
and of Course Tana too
and i'll never forget my BESTFRIEND
even though she thinks i do
i be scared for all the dudes eyes that look at you
but its ok, i learned that you know how to handle you
But shidddddd.. i GRADUATED
c/0 2010, whatcha know?
but I had to get out that bih....
so all you heard me say after graduation was..


here i come ORLANDO..
so now i'm in orange county
I'm a Knight representer
now its grind time baby
hard work [no splinter]
still clicked tight but some different niggaz wit me
C-L0, Dev, & Heavy
and don't forget the bestfriend Benji [100]
they keep my head up
and without them i wouldn't be me
from 318
to 904
t0 407
but this probably not the last place I go before heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment