19 March 2011

Roll out the Red Carpet

Since Day 1, I feel like people have been walking all over me...
..and when I roll up the red carpet,
when its time for the show to start...
..another CELEBRITY shows up "fashionably late"
Me in this red carpet have a lot in common.
- we're both constantly walked on
- ppl always walk on us when they're ready
- we're only needed when some event is going on
-ppl only want to walk on us.. no other part of the ground ever gets used by the people that matter most
.. and so on

and every time I say I'm fed up
me being me
it doesn't last..
if I'm done with one celebrity
another one comes..
slowly but surely
I need time to recover
to keep my suede in tact
for another event.
why can't I get ready but you can.
what you gonna do when there is no red carpet
...and u need somewhere else to walk?
I guess you'll find a new red carpet
right..
Just remember though
not every celebrity is invited to every event
everybody not just gon let you walk on their red carpet
so i'll just say..



1 comment:

  1. you're NOT a RED CARPET to me bestfriend lol ! But seriously tho , that was a beautiful analogy , i completely understand what you are trying to say .

    ReplyDelete