13 March 2011

SPRiNG BREAK 2k11


Now that [SPRiNG BREAK] is over I can let y'all know how it went. It might have been the most successfully planned trip I've done with my peers. But I'm not at that part yet.

[day 001]
Sunday Mar 6th
... Since I had to work I wasn't able to ride with the crew to [DUVAL] with my "crew."
but after (what seemed like) a long day at Taco Hell, Some of the niggaz of [tag team ent] wanted to collaborate our entertainment with some chicks from NC.. and you know it ain't nothin but a word{hoes} for me.

I was told that they were smoking and drinking, it was all so promising, but for the most part the plans went thru.

When we got there I found out that it was 5 chicks at a resort, and it was only Me, Marlon (@Mr_Mezmorized) and Artis (@ArtieRays_Life)... ohh the choices. lol

When we entered the room the girls were cooking [: TACOS >.<>tacos but set up a table and ate right in front of us. its NOT that I was hungry but [DAMN]bih. WhatTF happened to hospitality? Can a nigga get some juice?

After They ate, IT WAS TIME TO DRINK!! so we played Kingz aka Ring of Fire aka Circle of Death and IDK but I didn't get [WASTED] from the game.. maybe bcuz them hoes chicks wasn't bout that life. Then they started twerking... [I GUESS THEY WAS GETTING LOOSE] and they wanted to go skinny dipping :D but the pool was closed -_-. after a while the hoes got tired.. and i ain't got time for tired hoes.. so home we went.

[day 002]
Tuesday Mar. 8th
Started off with a blunt with some lovely ladies.. smoking with chicks is always entertaining.. but [MOST IMPORTANTLY] it was PAYDAY!!! Nothing else really happened today. My "crew" came back and it ended the same way it started. smoking with the same chicks.

[day 003]
Wednesday Mar. 9th


On the road to M.I.A. knocked out in the backseat playing Yogurt [a car riding game we made up] and vibin to new music. With a trunk full of luggage the old school cuttless, baby blue had to put on the extra muscle.

when we got to Maya's house to drop off Aierress we went crazy. WE IN MIAMI BITCH!!!!
yeah we even got T-shirts for it. After getting ready for the nights ahead we head to Cassie's to meet up with them for a night of fun. and this is where my night got bad. When we get there Pat's comes out of the house saying, "Oh y'all comin with us we bout to go make some money. [who's not down to make cash?] and like curious niggaz we ask questions [where we goin, how we gon make some money] and he c'mon bruh "JUST TRUST ME."
..an hour later following him in Jasmine's car. We come to some apartments where some random niggaz are dressed up and its a big white dude at the door. I'm thinkin HOUSE PARTY!! but then i look in the house and the furniture's still in place. Come to find out we got set up for the [OKIE DOKE] -_- they want us to work on my SPRING BREAK.. FUCK NO!! Later in the presentation, the guy said to "to get your friends to come with you say "JUST TRUST ME" and they'll come.. and sure our dumbass enough, we came.

But the walk on South Beach was amazing. It was everything I hoped south beach would be. Miami's women are in a class of their own. I seen some *licks lips* S O S O G-double-O D lookin women out there. and we was out there at like 3 in the am.

Moral: Don't Trust Patrick!

[day 004]
Thursday Mar. 10th
Today we took a first look at South Beach [the actual beach this time]. Way different from the beach in Jacksonville. The waters actually blue and you can see the sand under your feet in the water. Even though I only got in the water waist deep. I enjoyed the scenery. That is until we got rained into the tents surrounding the side walks. I would mention Devin but that's his story to tell.

After the rain we hiked it to "Tap-Tap" a Haitian restaurant on 5th street... i believe. The Haitian Spaghetti and Shrimp wasn't bad. It was my first time eating haitian food.



A little while later, we proceeded to 90 degrees. A club off 11th Street. And It was[FYE]We got there earlier than we were supposed to ...thanks devin and cassie.. waitin in line for an hour with no line.. during that hour a bum came up and sang to Jazzmine. and a drunk dude gave a bum a shot lol. When we finally got in The DJs were [FYE] The niggaz were dancing like they do on TV, something like Jacksonville, but its different. The twerks were even different LOL. Oh yeah, in case you thought people were lying when they say they party til 6 in the am. [SMH] they really party til 6 in the am.

[day 005]
Friday Mar. 11th


For some reason, I don't remember much from this day... hold up WAIT A MINUTE. I remember now.. We went to Aventura Mall. It was pretty BIG. Not to mention a 3 story Forever 21. but that was for the ladies. I didn't really enjoy the time in the mall. To me, if seen one mall you've seen them all. Afterwards, we just went to [HEAVY] aunt's crib and she bought the whole team [CHiNESE FOOD]. sounded like a bet to me. We didn't really go out. Just spent time with the crew.

[day 006]
Saturday Mar. 12th


BACK TO THE BEACH!!!! we went back to the beach. and this time I actually got in the water. And I saw TITTIES!!!!! Yup! nipples and all. It was soooo many drunk college kids and 88% (something like taco bells meat) of the women were S O S O G-double-O-D and fine. The Booties were like #BOW, Breast like #POW, Faces like #OWWW. I didn't wanna leave but.. all the chicks were so why not follow?!?!
Later we went to a party, It was full of latinas. The DJ might have been the worst DJ ever. We had to make the best out of it. The party was a good concept but just a bad time.

Overall Miami was a fun experience. And gimme 2 years, 2 stacks, some more muscle and we gon be ready for Miami pt. 2. Especially since Heavy's aunt said we were always welcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment